We help companies by evolving a proper MIS system which will give feedback to the management not only on quantitative aspects but also on various qualitative/ critical factors affecting the implementation of the project.
1. Production, Planning and Monitoring System
Operations management is in regard to all operations within the organization. Related activities include managing purchases, inventory control, quality control, storage, logistics and evaluations in order to have effective and efficient production. Right from purchase of raw material to conversion in to finish goods.
2. Production Economics
We assist management in optimising the supply chain vis a vis the requirements of CRM
- Capital Structuring and Planning
- Cost of capital
- Working capital management
Management accounting & Decision making
- Financial Strategy formulation
- Analysis of financial statements
Cost & Management Audit
Over 44 selected industries have been covered under statutory maintenance of cost accounting records under section 233-B of the Companies Act, 1956 and audit of the cost accounting records have been prescribed.
We have experience of audit in the field of Textiles, Engineering, chemicals, Fertilizers electronics etc
With special focus on ascertaining extent of compliance with management plans and policies, systems, procedures and suitability of approaches / methods adopted for ensuring corporate governance.
We undertake special audit under the customs act 1962 by amending the Manufacture and other operations in the warehouse regulations, 1966. Conduct special audit under section 14AA of the Central Excise Act and MODVAT credit availed of under section 14AA of the Central Excise Act.
We undertake valuation issues relating all types of business transactions such as sale of business, sales of brands, intellectual properties, fixed assets, plant and machinery etc
Information System and technologies
This consist of Formulation of IT strategy , Design of Hardware and software and Implementation support
to manage business effectively .The need for management consultant arises as they can understand business as well as technology. We undertake feasibility study, systems design software development and automation/computerisation of financial/cost and management reporting systems in organisations.
- Certification job of import/export documents under the EXIM policy.
- Under Excise - Certifying figures of production for goods used for captive consumption u/s 4 Of Central Excise And Salt Act 1944 And Rules 6bii Of Central Excise (Valuation Rules)1975
- Certification of consumption for import application
- Certificate for product wise position of production, dispatches, submission stock and submission of cost and other data
We invite you to browse our website for Indian industrial policy. For any further queries on Indian industrial policy contact us at email@example.com .